Sunday, October 18, 2009

United 93 on Sept 11th

I watched the "Flight 93" movie again. I have only seen it once before. They had a TV program about it years ago and how the movie was made from piecing together actions from the many phone calls made from the plane. It still makes me cry. In going through stuff I found that I have two different movies of the same event. I'll watch the other one at some point and see what their take on this is. Knowing how Sept 11th changed our lives forever it just renews my stand behind our military and increases my prayers for their success. Since there is nothing else I can do I have to take comfort in that. I am so blessed to live in this country even with all our crime we are so blessed. I try to be careful and be very grateful. Blessings to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment