Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me. I am having a good day. I went to the Chapel Service at church this morning. Mom and Dad called me at 10:09 AM to mark my birth. I have gone through lots of stuff this weekend and boxes stuff for the children and thrown away a lot of stuff that no longer seems important. We all go through stages when "stuff" is keepable then it loses it's critical need to keep. I had the goal of paying all my bill when I turned 50. Well of course I haven't paid everything off but with that goal in mind it has given me the mind set I needed to get a good start on it. Life keeps getting in the way but the goal is now "pay stuff try not to add to your collections". HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME I am going to have a great rest of my day learning how to be 51.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to my Wonderful, Fantastic, Great, Loving, Beautiful Mother!....And Many More! I love you.

    ReplyDelete