Friday, September 25, 2009

Praying for My Family

Dear Lord,
I am praying for the health of my family, their mental,physical and spiritual health. Cousin Jean is fighting for her life. Cousin Patsy is battling for her health. Thankfully my Dad's possible heart problem isn't. My Mother needs healing for her hip and legs and the continued good heart health. My Brother is working 60 hours a week and I don't think he is thrilled about it. My Daughter isn't feeling well and has so much to do in her life it makes her feel even worse. My other Daughter has 3 kids she is trying to keep well and health issues herself. Lord don't let either of my Daughter's inherit my kidney problems. I can only pray for each of them and love them lots. I thank You for my home and car and my job. Help me to spend money wisely. I feel like I have had the trials so now I ask for Your calm and patience. Bless Us All with Your hedge of protection in our lives, You loving arms around us, Your peace that passes all understanding.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment