Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunny Sunday

I went to the Sunday Chapel service today. It was great, the church seats about 3000 but the chapel seats 500. Very cozy and beautiful. Hymns instead of the newer music. Pipe organ music, oh it was delightful. I went to Mom and Dad's station (they are ushers) and got morning hugs. They come over after service and breakfast for a short visit. I will be sure to have the computer on so they can check out Heather's blog. I really like my place, my best off day is to not have to go anywhere. I went to see my Brother and Sister in law after work Saturday. They are fine. Their dogs are fine. The newer one Zoey is a wild child. They can't put anything on their deck or the dog chews it to death. They must love that dog,lol. Well I will talk to everyone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment