Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Glad to be home

I had a great day at work, I worked many positions during the day which makes the day pass quickly. My feet don't like having me stand all day so by the end of my day they are screaming. I try to spend some time sitting when I can. I love being helpful so getting to do different stuff today was fun. If I could remember all of the new stuff everyday I am sure I could be more helpful. I got to speak to both of my daughters so of course that made me thrilled. I get to talk to my Mom and Dad whenever I want to and I'm loving that. I am remembering my daughter Heather's statement of "an attitude of gratitude". That is so good. I am looking forward to the new television season. Should be fun. Blessing to us all.

2 comments:

  1. I love your updates. They make me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my Sweetie. I pray for You throughout the day. Blessings to You. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete