Wednesday, August 5, 2009

God is my Boss

I have been blessed to have the Parents I do. All my life they have taught me a great work ethic. I have had several jobs in my life and at times I had to remember that God is my ultimate Boss because the human in charge can sometimes be a jerk. My current work situation has been a blessing, I have been assigned to several different departments but have loved each assignment. I have a good attitude about each transfer and when I have had questions about them my Parents were always there for me to use as sounding boards. Currently I am working as a Greeter to be sure patients don't get lost or making sure they don't get stuck in a line when it is not necessary. I love seeing the people and rather than just standing there I open doors for people coming in and leaving with a good morning,afternoon or a goodbye. It is amazing how much it means to people to hear a pleasant word. I did this for July and now they (the managers) have extended it to August. What September will hold I don't know but I know my Boss is in control so I will enjoy this assignment and trust God to line up my future. I do my job (whatever assignment I am given) my very best and I enjoy it. That doesn't mean my feet,legs and back even shoulders don't hurt some days but my Spirit is good because I did good work. I miss my little shoulder massages, but they grew up and have homes of their own now. The Bible tells us that whatsoever we put our hand to, do our best as unto the Lord. A very good practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment