Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mom to have surgery.

My Mother will finally have to have cateract surgery. One eye at a time of course. She is to let me know when so I can be with her. She has Dad there and doesn't actually need me but I feel better being there. She and Dad have alway been there for me. She has been told that she can't be driving any more until she gets her eyes fixed. She is like Heather --doctor get away and don't touch me--- lol. Actually she and my dad are so very healthy, so are my kids. I am happy so I try to ignore everything else..allergies,etc. I pray for her peace of mind. I got to hear the recording of my Granddaughters and I could hear Bonnie's voice also thanks to my Heather. How wonderful. Blessings to all. I am going to try to make up my lost hours last week (sinus infection caused headache) I shouldn't have too much trouble. I have the PTO's I just don't want to use them, I'd rather have overtime so I can pay bills and stuff. You know LIFE. hahaha
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment