Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday

Normally I work saturdays but too many people were signed up to work today so I bowed out. I got to sleep 2 1/2 hours longer than normal. I have piddled around my home and crocheted and watched cartoons even. I have just had a great fun day. Best of all my Mom and Dad came over to visit. They brought Taco Bell tacos too, what fun. I talked Mom into staying a while to visit more and after promising Dad I'd bring her home he left to do his house stuff. She and I stopped by a Walgreens on the way to her house. What a normal thing to do and what fun. I like visits with my parents, they are so smart and are so much fun. They know my failings and love me anyway. I am so glad they like my apartment because their opinion matters to me. Dad was with me when I looked at it and he didn't find anything objectional about it. My nails have been really long for quite awhile so it is only natual they start breaking. oh well I'll cut the rest so I don't look raggedy. I am having a good weekend, hope you are too.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. Thanks for updating. I love you. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome. This is a pretty good way to keep up.

    ReplyDelete