Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Computer

I have gotten attached to my computer and the games I play on it. For some reason I can't access my Facebook. I hope my cat in Petville doesn't die, I know I will have to pay the fine to get her out of the pound (if you don't feed them they get picked up). Some nights I sleep great and others not so well. I crash into bed between 6:30-9PM every night with all this manual labor at work then I am up between 4-5AM daily. Last night I woke up every 2 hours. I am awake and bright eyed so I guess it doesn't matter. I hope the insomnia cycle isn't starting again. I can't get on facebook so I sit here drinking coffee and typing, watching the clock for when I can leave for work. I crochet all the time and such sad news - my yarn has gone up in price. I use my yarn wisely. I actually have moments of time when I am not crocheting. I watch DVD movies on my little player since I don't have a tv in the living room. I enjoy going to Blockbuster and buying the sales movies. I can wait to see them until they go one sale and then I can watch them over and over. Hey at least I am happy, haha. Ok time to load up and head out. Everybody find something to be happy about today. God is still in control thankfully cause none of us are.

No comments:

Post a Comment