Thursday, June 10, 2010

Yes Ma'am no problem

That is my sentence for my job. My manager has "projects" for me and that is my answer. We are moving the chart room out of its current location so it can be a closet well actually a storage room. Since we are officially a paperless chart system now the paper charts are needed. Yeah right! They aren't destroyed just put into storage at a secure sight. BUT before all that can happen each chart is gone through...every name typed onto a list and every chart checked, if there is a shot record in it the info must be typed into the current computer chart. Then the correct words are written on the box and we all know it is ready for pick up by the archieve guys. Since I am not pregnant and haven't just had surgery like most of our staff I am the one that moves and totes all those boxes. Truthfully not the only person just the most available person and I am so legallistic about good body mechanics that I don't get hurt. My uniforms are pretty soaked and dusty by the end of the day I get out of them and into the shower quickly. I do feel very appreciated at my job, not many people feel that way out there so I am very thankful. My boss reminds my of my little brother, she likes everything clear and empty - very neat. She must be near a stroke with all these boxes around being processed. Since all of 2009 chart boxes are in her office..... She is a great sport and a real blessing to our office. I pray all of this stress doesn't run her off. Ok this is long enough.

1 comment:

  1. Good Additude! Someone special once taught me to "Do everything like your doing it for the Lord" and she is right. :)

    ReplyDelete