Sunday, June 27, 2010

Back on the computer

My computer has fixed itself. My cat in petville did go to the pound but I bailed her out. lol Two of my little computer game buddies got me playing Frontierville and one other one. Oh well at least I am having fun. I am doing a teeny bit better at writing letters since I cleared my desk area. My long time pen pal was terminal and has gone to be with the Lord. I miss writing her so I try to double up on my soldier pen pals. They don't get any bad news from me just funny or everyday stuff. It may be boring but who cares what you read in the latrine hahaha. Work is fine I get a fair work out toting boxes full of charts. Soon we will be starting on the 2009 boxes then we will be done, wow. I try to be helpful everywhere I can. I have been impressed in my Spirit to Be Quiet. That sounds strange especially for me a motor mouth but I am really trying everyday to not talk unless it is important to my job. I remind myself that a good servant is never seen or noticed. Why this is important I don't know but I feel like it is. I am praying for several people several times a day. God knows who they are and knows what they need better than me. I am watching a DVD series that my Dad owns about the World War 2 by Dr.Childers. It is cool, we can discuss it together. Mother reads a book series and then I do and we talk about that. It is fun to have something in common that has no immediate importance just cool stuff to talk about. Blessings to all.

1 comment: