Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Prayers, Blessing and Thank You to all of our past, present and future Military folks and their Families for all they have done, are doing and will do for us.
I was going to our churches special service today but trying to make good use of my extra time I was restocking my work first aid kit that we have used at work I found one of my epipens and messing around with it I managed to eject it into my left thumb. Oh My Gosh!!!! I did call the Dial A Nurse on the back of my insurance card, she listened and put me through to Poison Control Center. Long story short I am home full of energy giving epinephrine and the shaking has passed. The warm soaks are helping my sore, frozen,numb thumb. As long as it doesn't turn black (white and or blue are ok) I don't have to go to the hospital. I kept myself under control when it happened thankfully because having such a rush and my heart going so freaking fast was almost a call 911 moment, haha. That is why they call them stupid home accidents.
My Mom just called and said my Dad ordered a DVD of todays service so I won't miss it.
I was home for my eldest Daughter Heather's call so it was worth being home for that. Ok enough for now more thumb soaking time.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better. Glad I got to talk to you too. ;)

    ReplyDelete